- 2015-10 A questionnaire was sent with The Crier to all Lound residents by the Parish Council. Parishioners were asked their opinions on various aspects of our village, their likes and dislikes, and what factors had a positive or negative impact upon their lives.
- 2015-12 Lound Parish Council arranged an Open Meeting on 22nd. December …
The results of the public consultation and residents’ comments on the most preferred sites for residential development were analysed. These 5 sites were taken forward into the next stages of the Neighbourhood Plan.
The group is made up of the following volunteers:
- Andrew Perkins – Parish Council Member
- Michael Naylor – Parish Council Member
- Pam Beardsall
- Colin Beaumont
- Karen Pollard (Management of ‘Dropbox’ archive)
- Carol Green
- Nick Prout
We always need help, so please come and join us as a volunteer
In May/June 2016, the Steering Group compiled a more detailed survey to obtain the views of Lound residents. They drew on the experiences of neighbouring parishes but more particularly the responses to the earlier Questionnaire. During June 2016 there were 209 dwellings shown on the Electoral Roll in Lound Parish of which 7 were unoccupied. …
In November 2016, 22 businesses, clubs and associations which operate within Lound Parish were contacted by Steering Group members and 21 agreed to participate in a survey. Personal interviews were held with decision- makers or spokespersons in each organisation wherever possible though a small minority were undertaken by telephone and email. The Lound Neighbourhood Plan …
The Lound Neighbourhood Plan has to be prepared in conjunction with the followiing documents: